INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 REG. EU 2016/679
This page informs you about how Domino s.r.l., based in Codognè (Province of Treviso, Italy), via Vittorio Veneto 52 (VAT ID 03685100269), email: [email protected], certified email: [email protected], (hereinafter the “Owner”) as Data Controller (hereinafter the “Data Controller” or “Domino”) processes the personal data collected when browsing its website or during other business contacts.
- Types of data collected
The personal data processed by the Data Controller concern the following categories of personal data:
- a) data relating to navigation on the website (e.g. browsing statistics);
- b) data relating to information requests transmitted through the website, our social channels or other communication channels (e.g. contact details, profile name, information provided in the request);
- c) data relating to purchases made through the website (e.g. billing, shipping and contact data, purchase history, financial or banking data used for the management of payments and collections or otherwise necessary for the fulfillment of tax obligations);
- d) contact data (email, telephone number, social profile), provided when subscribing to the newsletter or in the context of commercial contacts (e.g. requests for information);
- e) data provided when participating in promotional and/or information campaigns (e.g. webinar registration);
- f) data relating to browsing on the website or to purchase preferences collected through cookies for which the user has given consent.
- Purpose of the data collected
The personal data (also “Data” hereinafter) provided to the Data Controller or acquired by it as part of the contractual relationship or possibly communicated by third parties will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) to ensure the correct operation of the website and to process your request for access to its contents
- b) to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the website, for the purpose of monitoring its correct operation and improving its contents in pursuit of the legitimate interest in improving the effectiveness of the website and the commercial strategy of the Owner (Article 6, par. 1, letter f) GDPR);
- c) to perform legal and/or contractual obligations deriving from the contracts concluded between you and the Data Controller and to provide the requested services;
- d) to send you commercial communications relating to services similar to those covered by a previous sales contract concluded with the Owner, without prejudice to your right to refuse such communications at any time, as provided for by art.
- e) 130 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- f) if you provide your consent to subscribe to our newsletter, to receive commercial and/or promotional communications on the products and services offered by the Owner as well as for market research;
- g) to carry out service satisfaction surveys, in pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner in measuring the level of satisfaction of Customers, in order to improve the products and services provided by the Owner and meet the specific needs of Customers (Article 6, par. 1, letter f) GDPR);
- h) if you provide consent, for the generation of personalized promotional messages based on your individual preferences (e.g. previous purchases);
- i) if you provide your consent, to compile detailed statistics on the use of our website and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Personal data will also be processed anonymously for statistical purposes (Article 6, par. 1, letter a) GDPR).
- Processing methods
The data will be processed: (i) by employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controller to whom specific instructions will be provided; (ii) by third parties, appointed for this purpose as data processors, who carry out activities related to the management of the contractual relationship (e.g. sales agents) or who provide ancillary services useful for the activity of the Data Controller (e.g. marketing agencies, event organization agencies, credit institutions); (iii) by professionals and other subjects who provide services or activities that are necessary for the activities of the Data Controller (e.g. couriers); (iv) by consultants and public and private bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the protection of the Data Controller’s subjective rights (e.g. consultants, judicial authorities, Do Not Call Registry).
- Transfer of personal data abroad and/or communications
The treatments carried out with the aid of computerized tools take place on servers located within the European Union owned and/or in the availability of the Data Controller and/or third-party companies duly appointed as data processors. Any data transfers made to third countries are carried out in compliance with the provisions of Chapter V of EU Reg. 2016/679 and other applicable regulations.
The contact details entered in the information request forms contained in websites managed by the Data Controller for particular foreign markets will be communicated to authorized agents and distributors appointed for the country of residence of the interested party, in order to respond to the request for information and recontact.
If the country of residence of the interested party is outside the European Union, this will result in a transfer of personal data to the country where the reseller/agent is established, to execute the pre-contractual contacts expressly requested by the interested party, pursuant to art. 49, letter b) GDPR.
- Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the commercial relationship or in any case until the expiry of the ordinary limitation period relating to the reciprocal rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationships established between the parties.
The data collected for direct marketing purposes will be processed for a period of 36 months, after which we will review the contacts, eliminating those of people who have not expressed interest in our products or requesting a new consent to continue sending communications.
The data processed for the management of the newsletter will be processed until you request cancellation from the newsletter.
The data collected for profiling purposes will be processed for a maximum period of 12 months.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of the data necessary to carry out the treatments listed in points 2.a) and b) is optional, but it is a necessary and indispensable condition for accessing and using the website: any refusal to provide the data determines the inability to browse the pages of the Owner’s website.
The provision of data necessary for the operation of the website or for the conclusion of contracts is mandatory. Refusal to provide them will prevent the Company from accessing the website or proceeding with sales.
Providing consent to the processing of data for other purposes is optional.
- Processing methods
The processing of Data for each of the aforementioned purposes is carried out using paper, automated or electronic methods and, in particular, by ordinary mail or e-mail, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile, apps) suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality according to the so-called data protection by default, i.e. the application of measures aimed at minimizing the risks of data dissemination.
- Rights of the interested party
You can exercise the following rights towards the Data Controller:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the Data is being processed or not and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
- right of rectification and deletion, i.e. the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data and/or the integration of incomplete Data or the deletion of Data for legitimate reasons;
- right to limitation of processing, i.e. the right to request the suspension of the processing if there are legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of Data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling purposes, if applicable;
- right to withdraw consent at any time to the treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously;
- right to contact the competent authority for data protection in case of unlawful Data processing.
- How to exercise the rights
You can exercise these rights by simply sending a paper communication or an e-mail message to the addresses indicated at the top of this page.
The Data Controller will keep this information up to date.